In-Home Prenatal and
Prenatal, Postpartum & Deep Tissue Massage
We believe self care, especially during pregnancy and postpartum, is so important. The pregnancy and the postpartum time, while exciting, can be tiring. Instead of trying to find time and energy to go get a massage, let us bring the massage to you with our in-home prenatal and postpartum massage services!
Meet Jessica Bott
Jessica’s passion for massage started at an early age when her father would buy her and her mother gifts for Valentine’s Day each year.
Jessica studied Massage Therapy at Stark State University and also studied Advance Massage Therapy at Sanford Brown. She has been licensed and practicing in a therapeutic setting since 2008. She is certified to perform, prenatal and postnatal massage, therapeutic massage, deep tissue, myofascial release, relaxation, cupping and serves our clients in the Greater Cleveland Area.
Meet Jessica Ciacelli
Jessica first became interested in massage because she grew up having scoliosis and experienced firsthand the benefits of getting massages regularly. She obtained her certification through Owens Community College and has been practicing massage since 2015 and serves our Greater Toledo & Southwest Michigan clients.
She chose to further her education by taking a course in prenatal massage because of the passion she has for self-care during pregnancy.
In addition to our prenatal and postpartum massage services, we also offer standard in-home deep tissue and relaxation massage! In the midst of the chaos of everyday life, it’s hard to make time to care of your body and your mind. From the comfort of your own home, both Jessicas’ can provide the convenience and care whether your prefer deep tissue therapeutic massage for just an hour of relaxation.
Like regular massage, prenatal massage promotes relaxation, releases tension and relieves muscle aches and pains. Additionally, prenatal massage can help to alleviate stress on your joints as well as assist in maintaining the skin elasticity to prevent stretch marks and skin tightness. Receiving massage during your pregnancy can also be used to prepare for birth. Massage helps to train your muscles to relax and can teach you different relaxation techniques that can be very valuable during labor!
Massage is just as important during postpartum. It helps to increase circulation which reduces swelling and excess fluids, tones the muscles to assist in returning them to their original shape before baby and provide some relaxation for the new mom! Between muscle tension and stress from breastfeeding, sleep deprivation and hormonal changes, massage is a perfect way to keep mom feeling grounded.
Prenatal Massage Benefits
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- Reduces tension in the neck, back, and hips
- Alleviates stress on weight-bearing joints
- Improves skin elasticity to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and skin tightness
- Promotes relaxation to help with problems sleeping
- Lower stress levels which can possibly lower blood pressure
- Improve circulation to reduce swelling
- Assists in management of digestive complaints
- Encourages deeper, easier breathing
- Enhances self-esteem, so Mom can feel beautiful in her changing body
The best time to start prenatal massage would be after the first trimester. Women with certain health conditions should consult their doctor before receiving therapeutic massage.
Postpartum Massage Benefits
- Helps to restore the body back to its pre-pregnancy condition
- Aids in relieving the physical and emotional stress of taking care of a newborn
- Reduces muscular tension from breastfeeding and carrying around baby
- Helps restore muscular and connective tissue
- Tone overstretched tissue
- Improve circulation to reduce swelling
- Reduce the effects of hormonal changes and baby blues
Deep Tissue/Relaxation Massage Benefits
- Release muscle tension.
- Relieve headaches.
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
- Improve circulation.
- Improve sleep.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Increase range of motion.
- Improve posture.
- Release stress.
What to expect:
We will schedule an in-home appointment that fits in your schedule. Jessica will bring her massage table, equipment and everything that is needed. All you need to do is provide a space for her to set up and enjoy!